7). Are there any interviewing "dos and donts?"
- A weak handshake.
- Arriving late.
- Badmouthing your former company or boss.
- Overly flashy or casual attire.
- Females should avoid overdoing makeup.
- Feeling you have to have all the answers.
- Being overly casual (removing your jacket).
- Being unprepared.
- Being nervous.
- Asking no questions.
- Not selling yourself.
- Coming across too formally.
- Not looking the interviewer in the eye.
- Conveying unreasonable salary or promotion expectations.
- Running out of energy in a long interviewing day.
- Inflating your salary.
- Not thanking the interviewer for their time.